Will I stop getting child support if I file against my sons father for not visiting? Posted on August 10, 2011

My sons father pay child support but don't visit or call in over 4 months so can I file against him and will that stop my child support payments?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: