Will I still have a warrant for my arrest even though I’m 18 and I got the warrant as a juvenile? 4 Answers as of September 20, 2013

I got a job, a house and I just turned 18. I know in the state of Arizona that if you get in trouble with the law or say a warrant that once you turn 18, it’s all cleared. You can be on the run until you’re 18. What would be the consequence if I still did have a warrant?

Lee Law Group | Ernest Lee
Usually, California law would have the same result as you state would be the case is Arizona. However, it would depend on each individual situation.
The warrant will be out until you clear it up. It does not go away simply because you turn 18. If and when you are contacted by a police officer or otherwise come to the attention of law enforcement you can and will be arrested. You need to contact an attorney to take care of this ASAP.
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law | Mark A. Broughton
I doubt very seriously that the warrant just disappeared. You should contact a lawyer in Arizona to check and see if there is a warrant outstanding.
Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
Juvenile warrants do not disappear ? you must surrender and clear it up.