Will I still get child support if parental rights are terminated? Posted on February 24, 2011

My sons father wants to terminate his rights to me, how does this work, and what grounds would he be able to do this? Will he still have to pay child support? I am not giving the baby up for adoption, nor am I marrying. We were not married and he signed the birth certificate, he has been giving me money every month. Please help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: