Will I serve any jail time for 6 possession of forged instrument 2nd degree charges? 8 Answers as of June 24, 2013

I am a first time offender and have 6 possession of forged instrument 2nd degree charges. I have never been in trouble for anything before.

William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
Whether you will serve time is anybody's guess at this point. Sentencing depends on a lot of variables. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.
Jail should be the least of your concerns. You are being charged with a crime of moral turpitude, and if convicted you can kiss your career aspirations goodbye.
Law Offices of James Elliot McIntosh
Law Offices of James Elliot McIntosh | James Elliot McIntosh
Sounds like felony conduct. With some help, you have a chance at a no jail resolution.
Probably. It is up to sentencing judge.
Law Firm of Martin & Wallentine
Law Firm of Martin & Wallentine | Jerry Lee Wallentine Jr.
Possibly. It depends on the amounts, all the facts, the judge, your lawyer, and the prosecutor.