Will I qualify for the Base Defense Act because of my injury? Posted on April 24, 2011

I am from MI, I currently work on Army base in Iraq as a civilian, my employer is a contracting company for the DOD and based in VA, my employer has to provide the medical needs to us here in Iraq, the Army stopped providing any medical need to civilian unless it’s life threatening injuries, 4 days ago I was walking to the dining facility and felt sharp pain in my lower back, I wasn’t able to walk, the ambulance was called a carried me to Army clinic, since I was not their responsibility, they only gave me a pain medicine and some Ibuprofen and carried back to my room by same ambulance, no paper or any form of documentation were given to me by the clinic nor the ambulance, this injury could disqualify me from this job and they will send me home once I go to a bigger base to do the checkup as I was told. What can I do to protect my self incase they do send me home?, since I have to have no papers that document this injury and treatment I was given by the Army. And do I qualify for Base Defense Act?