Will I lose my good faith money if it is discovered that I failed to disclose something and it is discovered prior to closing escrow? 4 Answers as of June 08, 2015

That question is so vague that I can not understand what the situation is. ?You must give us much more facts.
Law Offices of John F. Nicholson
Law Offices of John F. Nicholson | John F. Nicholson
If you are the buyer I don't know what non-disclosures would affect the transaction. As long as you have the purchase funds, who is going to complain? There could be additional facts that you did not include that may affect the transaction.
Law Office of Jeffrey T. Reed | Jeffrey T. Reed
Too many variables. You should talk to your agent if you have one or find an attorney you can explain everything to and get their opinion.
Dessy & Dessy, a Professional Corporation | Ronald D. Dessy
If you are in escrow for the purchase of the property and you are unable to close the escrow do no fault of the seller, you will lose your deposit, unless contract provides for a different remedy.