Will I lose child support if my child stops going to school? Posted on July 31, 2011

If a child at the age of 17 is allowed to quit school by her legal guardian, should the legal guardian continue to be paid child support? Or could the parent responsible to pay support get legal custody, or at least have a say so in making that decision?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: