Will I lose child custody for getting into an altercation? 1 Answers as of May 25, 2011

I have two kids by one man and he is not on the birth certificate as the father nor has he legitimized them. But he pays child support for one of them. We got into a physical altercation, can he seek full custody of the kids?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goolsby Law Office
Goolsby Law Office | Richard Goolsby
We are the Goolsby Law Firm, LLC located in Augusta, Georgia. It is difficult to predict what he might do, so you may want to consult with a family law lawyer in your community to discuss your rights and options. It is possible that he could seek to legitimate and then to seek custody, too. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 5/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: