Will I have to talk to immigration 3 Answers as of February 17, 2011

I have learned that my husband has been issued a drivers license in another city sense he last left me once he received his letter of approval for his greencard. Is it possible for him to have changed his address to receive his green card at another address without immigration contacting me? I filed for my husband green card 2 years after we were married and in 2010 August he received his approval letter.

If your marriage was legitimate but broke down for reasons unrelated to immigration the green card belongs to him and you are not required to report his whereabouts. Since you were his sponsor you are required to file an I-865 if you move.

If you believe the marriage was fraudulent and he only married you for the green card, then you can write a letter to immigration but you are not required to do this.
No, you will not have to talk to immigration.
Yes, it's possible.