Will I have to serve more jail time for my charges? 3 Answers as of January 17, 2011

I have court the twenty first for theft by taken charge, second time obstruction charge, and violation probation. I served two weeks will I do more time?

Harrison & Harrison
Harrison & Harrison | Samuel Harrison
Most courts will impose a more severe sentence on a repeat offender than on someone appearing in court for the first time.However, with no more information than you have given in your question, I really cannot give a more specific or a more useful answer.
It is difficult to answer your question without knowing more of the facts. But the important point it that you should be sure to retain an experienced criminal defense attorney and then you should sit down with your criminal lawyer to discuss all your rights and options and how to prepare effectively for a trial or for sentencing. Good luck!
I don't know because I don't have enough information. You should probably schedule a consult in order for me to get the necessary details to give you an accurate prediction. The consult fee is $ 100, but at least you would know what you should expect.