Will I have to pay to convert my plane to a chapter 7 because I lost my job? 9 Answers as of September 03, 2015

Yes, unless you obtain a fee waiver, there is a court fee of $25 to convert to Chapter 7 from Chapter 13. If you expect your attorney to perform the additional work for a Chapter 7, you will have to pay an additional legal fee as well.
Clerks of Court are obliged to charge a fee for conversion set by the Judicial Conference of the United States. The last time I looked it was $30.00. You'll have to pay in cash or by a bank check or money order. Check with your lawyer, if you have one, about what additional information you must provide the Court according to its local rules, which vary. Good Luck. And best wishes in your job search.
The court fee for converting a Chapter 13 to a Chapter 7 is $25.
Yes. There is a small additional filing fee and if you have a lawyer he/she is entitled to be paid for the work involved. You need to update your creditor schedules and schedule I and J at a minimum. There will be a new 341.a hearing.
If you have an attorney, then generally yes and there is a $25 filing fee to convert.
    Mauritz Van Niekerk, Attorneys at Law
    Mauritz Van Niekerk, Attorneys at Law | Christiaan van Niekerk
    No, usually it is not charged for by the lawyer and there is no fee by the court .
    Garner Law Office
    Garner Law Office | Daniel Garner
    At the very least, it's a $25 filing fee to convert from chapter 13 to chapter 7. A lot of the paperwork is the same, however, so it is possible to do it yourself although you might want to pay an attorney to look it over before you file it. Nobody will do it for free. The more help you need, the more it will cost, but it might be well worth it.
    There is an additional filing fee, whether there are additional attorney's fees depends on your agreement with your attorney.
    Yes, the court charges $25 for a conversion from a Chapter 13 to a Chapter 7.