Will I have to pay taxes? Posted on August 12, 2011

I have a subchapter S in Nevada and want to have someone in Hungary write and mail marketing letters for the business, 600 letters a month with $600 pay. Can I deduct this $600 and the postage as business expenses fnd would I owe any taxes to Hungary? Many thanks.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: