Will I have to pay foriegn currency tax? Posted on May 12, 2011

I will be receiving a healthy gain on an investment in Iraqi diner. Will it qualify under sec. 1256g?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: