Will I have to pay child support? Posted on July 10, 2011

If I gave up my rights to my sons father would I have to pay child support even though I took care my son for 12 years?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: