Will I have to pay back child support if I get married? Posted on April 26, 2011

Once I get married to my fiance, will the state of Washington come after my personal bank account for his back child support even if his name isn’t on the account? He doesn’t deposit money in the account whatsoever, and his name will never be on the account. We keep our financials separate.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: