Will I have to give a marriage green card interview? 5 Answers as of November 05, 2010

Is this a requirement of getting a green card through my husband who was born in the US?

In the course of a marriage-based application for adjustment of status, you will have at least one interview with a USCIS officer, in what is called an InfoPass interview. You will be questioned on the development of your marriage to your husband, and about your background in your home country. If you need further consultation with an attorney, you may call or e-mail, to set up an in-person or phone meeting. I wish you and your husband the best.
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
Yes. If you are from abroad and applying for green card, you will need to be interviewed for the green card.
Most of the time, yes, the couple is invited to an interview at USCIS prior to being approved for a green card.