Will I have a criminal record over mischief? 3 Answers as of July 19, 2011

I have been charged for mischief for breaking a lock at a Tim Hortons. I have never been charged with any other conviction and I will admit I was drunk in public... The story was they would not serve me bacon at a certain hour, but i used to work there and we have sell everything on the menu except breakfast things. Does this mean I will have a full criminal record or is there a way to get through this by apologizing and explaining my situation or will the judge just over rule me with a criminal record? What other charges could I possibly obtain?

You should hire an attorney to try to obtain an ACOD- adjournment in contemplation of dismissal- which means the case is adjourned for 6 months and if you do not get in trouble again the case will be dismissed.
You probably cannot afford to retain a private attorney but even a public defender can get that case dismissed if you have a clean record.
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
I suggest you retain counsel. This can be resolved in a way that won't hurt you.