Will I have any problem if I apply for Medicare or should I wait till I have the baby to fix my immigration papers? 4 Answers as of September 26, 2014

I got here when I was 4. I meet my husband 9 years ago but I just got married this March. We have two kids together, a 6 and 7 year old. I am pregnant with my third right now but before I found out I was pregnant we were looking into fixing my immigration status thru my husband. He is a citizen.

SwagatUSA, LLC
SwagatUSA, LLC | Dhenu Savla
There are limited services you can receive without being documented. It's a very tricky question and you should probably seek an attorney's guidance on this as well as your application through your husband.
If you entered the US unlawfully, under the current immigration laws, you are not eligible to adjust status to permanent residence within the US. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
You can apply for medicaid.
Doubt that you will be able to fix your papers.