Will I have any problem at the airport when I fly out of the US if I have felony probation? 1 Answers as of October 05, 2017

I'm a US legal resident. My birth country is Italy. I have valid EU passport. I’m serving 2 year felony probation. I’m planning on moving out of the country for good and not coming back. Will they know I'm on felony probation? I can't meet my probation requirement because they want me to pay $4500 in fine. I did my 20 day community service. When the US has arrest warrant out for me, will I still be able to use my Irish passport to travel freely around the world? Once I leave, that means I'm violating my probation. US will have arrest warrant out for me I think. Should I be worried about my future when I use my EU passport?

R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Your facts are confusing. I do not know whether you already have a warrant out for your arrest or not. If so, you should face that warrant. Otherwise, it appears to me that you are trying to get legal advice about how to break the law. I cannot give you advice about that. You have many questions, and it would be best to actually go to see a private criminal defense attorney for a full discussion.