Will I got to jail for identity theft? 3 Answers as of March 17, 2015

I used a credit card at my work to buy a washer and dryer amount was $1600 dollars and I’ve never been in trouble for this before.

Who's credit card was it? Did you have permission? If it wasn't your card and you did not have permission to use it, you can be charged with a number of offences including identity theft, grand theft, credit card fraud, etc. I strongly suggest that you contact an experienced criminal defense attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your situation. (S)he would then be in a better position to analyze your case and advise you of your options. Under no circumstances should you talk to the police or anyone else about this without an attorney present.
Absolutely, especially if you forget you have the right to remain silent and cop yourself out. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later.
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
You will likely be charged with a felony. In which county?