Will I got to jail for 148.5 violation? 1 Answers as of August 25, 2017

I lied to the cops and the detective’s false report. I made the whole story up. I was robbed by these gangsters and they held me up and stoked my purse and my phone. When the detectives came to ask me about the issue, I told them the same story. My boyfriend was there at the time with the incident. I was having issues with my boyfriend. I was in a verbally abusive relationship, so I was scared to tell him because he has a bad temper and was scared to his reaction. I was out late with friends so I made the whole thing up. I went to the police station because the detectives knew I was lying because of the cameras. They went to the location. I never was there and I was still nervous and scared to tell them after they knew I was lying. Now I'm going to court and don't know if I'm going to be charged with a felony or misdemeanor or go to jail. I'm a single parent at the moment. I just don't want to go to jail.

Instead of worrying about the jail time, you need to focus your attention on how you can avoid being convicted. You have the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later. Hire a lawyer before you dig a deeper hole for yourself.