Will I go to jail if I am on probation for petty theft and got a shoplifting charge? 2 Answers as of November 09, 2017

I was on a 3 year summary probation. This happened in 2015. I recently got a misdemeanor shoplifting charge and now facing revoke of my probation and shoplifting. Will I go to jail? I can’t go to jail. What will happen? Both times, the items were under $10.

Instead of worrying about the jail time, you need to focus your attention on how you can avoid being convicted. Petty theft with a prior can be filed as a felony, and that's on top of whatever PV time you've got hanging over you. Time to shop for a lawyer.
Law Office of Jared C. Winter
Law Office of Jared C. Winter | Jared C. Winter
Depends on too many factors to even give you an educated guess (e.g., where you are, how old you are, what your record is, etc.). Contact a local criminal defense lawyer for better information.