Will I go to jail for 2nd DWR due to felony DUI? 2 Answers as of February 16, 2015

I was charged with Felony DUI (lack of insurance) in October, 2014 and sentenced to two years probation, 480 hours community service, and about $2500 in fines/fees. I have just been sentenced (February 13, 2015) for driving while revoked in another county to two years probation, $750 in fines, and 240 hours of community service. NOW I am facing charges for DWR and leaving the scene of an accident (which MAY be dropped, as the accident was NOT my fault) on Christmas Eve of 2014 in the county of the ORIGINAL DUI. My probation officer told me that she will have no choice but to report these findings to the State's Attorney. What are the odds of my probation being violated and me being sent to jail, versus having the length of my probation extended, fines increased, and number of CS hours increased?

In my opinion, and it is just an opinion, you will be sentenced to prison. I would strongly suggest you retain a good defense lawyer. You better discuss any mitigating factors with the lawyer, but it certainly looks to me that you have not learned your lesson, and the judge may give you pen time.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
You are facing mandatory minimum sentence of 30 days jail for the new case, and jail or prison for the violation. You will need an attorney.