Will I get a settlement if worker’s doctors said that I am 100 percent disable? 1 Answers as of July 22, 2015

I got hurt at work on 8/20/13. I have DVT on left leg and also have disc Hermione on my back which is requested for surgery. I have worker’s compensation.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Andrew T. Velonis, P.C.
Andrew T. Velonis, P.C. | Andrew Velonis
If you have a permanent injury, you may be able to get a "schedule award" which is based on a formula depending on the extent of your disability and your rate of pay, offset by payments you have already received. But: you should get some advice as to whether the schedule award is your best option. Depending on your situation, you may be better off getting disability payments and having your medical expenses taken care of.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 7/22/2015
Click to View More Answers: