Will I get picked up for my warrants in my rehab center? 6 Answers as of July 11, 2013

I left my recovery center which was court ordered and caught another case of attempt to posses drugs, I went to court yesterday and my public defender told me if I go into the court room my probation officer will have me arrested so I left the court. If I go into a treatment center will I still be picked up for warrants?

You certainly may be.
The Chastaine Law Office
The Chastaine Law Office | Michael Chastaine
Yes, most likely the warrant will be executed.
You will be picked up sooner or later, and run and hide is not a defense to the charges or the warrant. Face the music now by appearing as required in court and start dealing with the charges. Doing so voluntarily will result in a better outcome than being brought in cuffs to court after arrest on the warrant. Go talk to your PD and arrange it.
Wallin & Klarich: A Law Corporation
Wallin & Klarich: A Law Corporation | Paul Wallin
If you have a warrant for your arrest you could be arrested at the rehab center if law enforcement knows that is where you are going. You are better off retaining a lawyer to help you. You cannot be represented on the new case by the PD, until you are arrested and appear in court.
No, but the treatment center may call the police.
    Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
    Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
    It depends. A warrant allows an officer to arrest you in any facility. Technically, the officers can go to the rehabilitation facility and take you into custody. You should contact an attorney right away in order to make an appearance at Court for you and take it from there.