Will I get more jail time for not remanding on court order for a probation violation? 1 Answers as of May 09, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Possibly. You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you. Then everything can be reset.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/9/2017
Click to View More Answers: