Will I get help to vacate the home if I sign a stipulation after foreclosure? 4 Answers as of May 31, 2011

A 3-day notice given after foreclosure expired on 5-23-11 at midnight. Same day at 5:02 p.m., I was provided with a Stipulation to sign. This Stipulation claims that I received Summons, Complaint and Prejudgment claim. Also mention that Judgment will be taken by default and other issues that I do not believe are not true. If I sign it I will get some money to vacate. If I do not sign it, I will, in their words "locked out” get out.

This sounds like what is called "cash for keys." It means you get some money to willingly move out after foreclosure. Something is better than nothing! If you don't agree then normal eviction procedures would pertain. At any rate, there is a matter of just a few weeks delay if you contest an eviction. You may have already lost certain rights if you have not answered the complaint to evict. Take the money and use it to help moving expenses.
Law Office of Harry L Styron
Law Office of Harry L Styron | Harry L Styron
Any help you get to vacate the home will be strictly voluntary on the part of the lender, and is not required. Once you no longer own the home, after the foreclosure, your right to occupy it ends.
Many times people offer a cash for keys deal. This is where you willingly vacate and you are given money. You cannot legally be evicted until an unlawful detainer action is filed and successful.
You are asking about "cash for keys." Without reading the document I can not tell if they are agreeing to give you money to move. Ask the person who gave it to you mark out on the documents where it says they will give you money if you go without destroying the place (which you should not do in any event as that would be a crime).