Will I get entitlements if I change my status? Posted on August 03, 2011

I am a Permanent Resident in the US, I got married recently to a Canadian, I also receive food stamps and free medical; firstly, how do I go about changing my status, and will I still be entitled to the benefits I currently receive?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: