Will I get deported if my visa is up and my ex is taking me to court for child support? 2 Answers as of September 22, 2014

My visa expired in June, I just had a baby in April and I don't know what to do. My ex is now married and is in the military. I don't know what is going to happen.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
You will be deported.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/22/2014
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
You should consult with an Immigration attorney. it is impossible to advise you anything based on the information provided.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/22/2014
Click to View More Answers: