Will I get deported after my arrest? 1 Answers as of July 13, 2011

I got arrested foe public intoxication. I am legal for drinking. Will I get deported, I am on a h2b visa?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
It depends on the actual charge, but it is unlikely to be the basis for removal.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: