Will I get charged with DUI and will the person at fault insurance pay hospital bills? 2 Answers as of August 19, 2016

I was not found at fault in car accident plus I have a witness. I had small amount of alcohol in blood.

We can?t answer the first question, as you don?t state your blood-alcohol level. The other question will probably be yes, but usually not without a battle. You should see a personal injury lawyer.
Even if you were drunk out of your mind, if the other person was entirely at fault their insurance will cover all your reasonable bills. Your condition was irrelevant to the accident, although the adjuster for the other insurance company may try to improperly raise this as a defense as to having to pay all of the bills. If they do, demand they cite to you the code section or case decision supporting their position.