Will I get a chapter 13 discharge if I'm in trial loan mod payments? 6 Answers as of July 18, 2017

Judge ordered I have 60 days to get a loan mod or stay would be lifted per lender's motion. I've made final chapter 13 payment. Case ends May 02, 2017 and first loan payment due May 01, 2017. Or will the judge extend my discharge date by 3 months to complete trial pay period?

I have not seen your plan, but you probably will.
Judge may not extend your case. The law limits it to 60 months. You should be ok, but I would confirm that with local counsel.
The bankruptcy judge is unlikely to delay entry of your discharge while you complete your loan modification trial period. Once the discharge is entered, the stay will expire without the court ordering the lifting of it.
If your case has ended, the judge's job is done and the stay automatically dissolves at discharge. Usually, banks do not foreclose during a loan modification.
I can't possible hazard a legal answer without reviewing your Chapter 13 file. You probably had a lawyer file it for you - you should consult with them. Otherwise, you'll have to pay a new attorney to review your Chapter 13 file with you to discuss your rights and obligations.