Will I get any amount if I win this my case? 7 Answers as of February 13, 2014

I’m being evicted by my ex-boyfriends father because he hit me and I called the cops. I have proof in writing, I have it in writing from my ex that if I did call the cops and he went to jail I would be evicted. How do I get money out of this?

You might have a case. You certainly can sue the father for hitting you and perhaps the son for evicting you, unless he can come up with some other reason for doing so. You problem will be that your damages probably are not very large and most attorneys would not want to take the case, so you might have to sue by yourself in small claims court.
Stuart P Gelberg
Stuart P Gelberg | Stuart P Gelberg
Ask a personal injury attorney. Probably you would only be entitled to your actual damages, e.g. the costs of moving. Collection sounds doubtful if he is in jail.
Whose house is it? If it is not your house, then you are going to be evicted.
You have a defense to eviction in that this is clearly a retaliatory eviction. There may be some civil fines for bringing the case.
You don't. The landlord is permitted to do unlawful detainer action to get the sheriff to remove you if you refuse to leave. Since you were not injured, you no claim to pursue.
    You won't. The father does not have to rent to you. Unless there is a written lease and you have not violated its terms, he can give you notice to quit and you will have to leave.
    You probably do not, but I would need the details and to review your lease and payment history to form a firm opinion.