Will I fail drug test same as if cocaine and meth if marijuana is legal here? 1 Answers as of July 19, 2017

I will have a drug test before I start my home electronic monitoring. Marijuana (or other meds) without a doctor's prescription will be a failed test. This may help. I have DUI 10 years ago which is the only arrest in my 49 years. I had to take plea to drop felony possession to misdemeanor for tiny amount of what a roadside test said was methamphetamine. I’ve read statistics on tests accuracy- scary! I was not tested. I’m shocked at how much trouble I’m in for something the state didn’t prove and plea was way different charge. Soliciting or like that? Plea 10 days jail, drug assessment and follow thru & fines over $1000. All because DWLS that I just found out about days prior. I was pulled over 3 times for no reason, 3 DWLS in 4 days trying to get home from trip.

Look at the sentencing order. If it states no alcohol or drugs during your probation, then yes, you would fail a test. You will also be subject to random testing during this period. Failure can lead to actual jail time.