Will I do jail time after I was arrested and put on probation for possession of class b, c and d substance? 1 Answers as of May 21, 2014

After that I failed a drug test which led to violation of probation. Afterwards I was in the car with my friend and they are trying to say I was in possession of class d. My friend threw me his bag of weed. I hid it in my pants and the police officer said I assaulted him so a and b were on police. I’m 19 year old female. They gave me a second court date. I was wondering if I’m going to jail. Please help.

Gregory Casale Attorney at Law
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law | Gregory Casale
In MA, A&B on a police office does carry either 60 or 90 days of jail time if convicted. Having that, plus possession of weed occur while you are on probation is certainly not good. I don't know what else, if any problems you have had with the law and what if any, other probation violations you have had. I would strongly suggest you hire the \best attorney that you can afford who works in and is familiar with the court where all this is being charged. There is no way to tell definitively whether or not you will go to jail, but there is certainly the possibility.