Will I be receiving jail time for my third DUI and how? 3 Answers as of May 18, 2015

I live in California and last weekend I got my third DUI in the past 5 years. I have never served time in jail and I'm scared. I want to know if it is likely that I will have to do time for my third offense.

In California a third conviction for DUI within five years carries a minimum 120 day jail sentence unless one of the priors is constitutionally inva lid or cannot be proven (to be analyzed by a certified criminal law specialist). To avoid that you will likely need to enroll in a residential treatment program (where after the first 30 days or so you can go to work) and have that all set up before you go to court.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
It is statutory. If you don't fight it, yes.
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
You may be able to do a program in lieu of jail time. Orange County provides DUI court which you may be eligible for.