Will I be given a green card if I have a felony charge? 3 Answers as of March 29, 2011

I got married in 2005 in the US. Before I could have started the process of filing for my green card I got arrested for bootlegging and manufacturing dvds, which was a felony charge. I am about to get off probation in November. So, I wanted to know will it be possible to still apply for my green card now that I that kind of felony charge. Please I need the best and honest opinions.

Without knowing the exact charges and sentences I cannot give an definite opinion on whether you will be granted a Green Card. However,it appears you may have been convicted of an aggravated felony under the immigration law. Even if convicted of an aggravated felony, you could still be eligible for a waiver. Waivers are not automatically or easily granted and would require the assistance of an attorney.
You need to have a detailed consult with a competent immigration attorney. Please make an appointment with someone!
You will have a problem indeed. Talk to a lawyer to find a strategy that suits you.