Will I be allowed to enter the US if I am 8 months pregnant? 4 Answers as of June 17, 2011

I am 8 months pregnant. Will I be allowed into the US on a B1/B2 visa?

Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
There is no law prohibiting 8 month pregnant woman from entering the US on a B-2 visa. However, Airlines may not allow 8 month pregnant woman to board the plane. In addition, anyone who is suspected of visa fraud or coming to the US to engage in activities prohibited under the immigration law may face expedited removal and cancellation of visa at boarder by CBP officers.
Probably not. It will be up to the discretion of the airport officer. You may want to check with your doctor- I dont even know if you are allowed to fly when 8 months pregnant so not sure you will be allowed on plane.
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
I don't think there is a great answer for this and definitely not a certain one. It really depends on your luck. I've seen CBP officers at the airport turn pregnant women away and others permit entry. Have you spoken to the airline about whether you can even travel? Some airlines do not permit travel past a certain point without a doctor's letter. Obviously, the concern of CBP is that a woman that far along is coming to give birth in the U.S. which raises all sorts of questions.
Depends on the custom border protection officer when you enter the U.S. If they suspect you are coming over to the U.S. to give birth to your child then you will be denied.