Will I be able to stay in the US while I adjust my status from a B1/B2 visa? 3 Answers as of February 16, 2011

I have entered the US on B1/B2 visa I got the visa on April, 2010. I got married on June 2010 to an American citizen and entered the country with 6 months permission which ends in April, 2011. If I applied to adjustment of status, how long I can stay in US after my visa ends in case I didn't finish my paper before April? And what can I do to stay legally in US in case the paper wasn't finished before April?

If you apply for adjustment of status you can remain in the U.S. until the application is decided, even if your B1/B2 stay has expired.
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
It appears that you entered on a tourist visa even though you were already married to an American citizen. That was a type of immigration fraud, since you were intending to live here.

Get your citizen spouse to apply now for your immigration visa and adjustment of status. You will have at least the notice of pending petitions by April.
Legally saying, you can stay in USA while your I485 is pending. However, once your I485 is denied, you will need to leave. Be careful with the preparation then. Good luck!