Will I be able to keep full child custody? 2 Answers as of May 27, 2011

I am going to do paper work to get full custody of my child . My ex bf has never help me with my son he is going to be 5 also the father was deported 3 yrs ago and he came back illegally I was. Wondering if he can still get custody of my child even if he has an order deportation and never help me or would get deported.

It is not likely. He will be deported again. You can try to have him deported again. How can he have primary physical custody, or even anything other than supervised custody, if he could be deported at any time?! You might consider moving to terminate his parental rights. Of course, you should have sole legal and sole physical custody. I would at least request that he had professionally supervised visitation, since he is a flight risk.
It is possible, but not likely, that your ex could obtain joint custody orders. Issues of support are not related to custody and visitation orders. If you are in my area and are looking for an attorney, please contact me for a free consultation.