Will I be able to get a restricted license after a DWI? How? 4 Answers as of June 08, 2015

I got my first DWI but I am going to need to drive no matter what happens. Am I going to be able to get even just a restricted license? Will a lawyer do it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
That should have been discussed with your attorney when you entered the plea on the DUI.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 6/8/2015
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S. | Steve Freeborn
I don't know enough about the facts of your case. You may qualify for an interlock device on your vehicle. My advice, retain an attorney. This is a serious charge.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/5/2015
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Instead of jumping ahead and worrying about a restricted license, you need to focus your attention on how you can avoid being convicted. You need to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon because you have only 10 days to save your license.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/5/2015
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC | John F Brennan
You should qualify. A lawyer would be strongly advised.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 6/5/2015
Click to View More Answers: