Will I be able to get lower trustee payments if I cant afford to make the current payments in bankruptcy? Posted on August 03, 2011

The trustor on a property recently faulted with payments and because I am now receiving the property, I have no idea how to pay for it. If I filed for bankruptcy would this help? Or would I just lose the property all together? What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: