will i be able to come back to the U.S after being deported?? 3 Answers as of April 05, 2011

I moved to U.S when I was around 11 y.o , my mother applied for a pollitical asylum but was denied due to being accused of 'frivolous' my mom was banned for life from U.S but that decicion was not intended for us. Ive beenmarried to an U.S citizin for almost 4 years and I was also deported. I do not have criminal records, are there any chances of me coming back to the U.S?

Yes you may be eligible to come back to the U.S. since your are married to a U.S. Citizen. You may be inadmissible due to your prior time in the U.S. and the deportation, but may be eligible for waivers that allow you to return. This type of matter needs to be analyzed by an immigration attorney before you start the process.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
The possibly exist but I would need more info to properly asses your case.
I am sorry for what you went through. No, you were not at fault for being deported. You will mostly be approved for a waiver for inadmissibility. After that, you can enter the country legally if your spouse sponsor you. If you need a lawyer's help, please feel free to contact us. Good luck to you!