Will I be able to come back to the United States? Posted on March 11, 2011

I came with CR2 visa as a dependent of my father. His I175 got denied, our case is still in court. If I return back home, will I be able to return back here in state? Is there any time frame that I can not come to USA since I overstayed. But our case is still in court.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: