Will I be able to apply for my wife's residence here in the US if I'm a citizen? 4 Answers as of June 07, 2011

We have been together for 4 years and recently married we have a daughter who's 2 years old. She was brought here when she was 11 years old with a visa that has expired, we are currently 19 years old and really want to fix her status so she can start working and we can save money to have the big wedding we have been planning for 2 years now.

You should be able to adjust her status just fine with one CAVEAT: If YOU the USC are only 19 years of age, then you will have to wait until you get to be 21 years of age to petition anyone into the US. I guess you know this, hence the 2 year wait until the wedding. You will be just fine. As always, I say look for a good attorney to do this for you if this is important to you. Good luck!
Yes, you can and should file for her immediately. She will be forgiven for the long-term visa overstay and unauthorized employment under INA section 245(a). Please review this information and contact me for details and a more specific timeline for her green card. Thank you.
Because your wife entered the US legally and has not left, you should be able to file for her in the US. To ensure that there are no other bars that are not contained in your email, please make an appointment with a competent immigration attorney to fully analyze her case and explain all options.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
Yes, you can petition for her. You must be married though. You can marry and have the ceremony at a later date. Speak with an attorney. For a free consultation you may contact my office.