Will filing a civil case affect a H1b Visa? 3 Answers as of June 16, 2011

I am working as a full time employee on a H1b visa. Recently I had a bad experience. I went to buy a car from a small dealer who misused my credentials or confidential information as their representative to buy and sell cars. I came to know this from a company called "Auction Access." I asked them to cancel and confirmed not working as a dealer representative. They have been using my name and credentials last 3 to 4 months. I have proof so I am planning to file a case against them for fraud. I want to know whether this will create any problem for me in future immigration or Green card process.

It should not from what you have disclosed here but to properly assess the case I would need all facts and to be officially retained.
As long as you are not involved in any fraudulent activities, this will not impact your visa status. I do recommend that you handle this so you can prove you are not the fraudulent party!
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
I don't believe this would have any effect at all. As long as you remain compliant with the terms of your H1B visa, there is no issue.