Will a felony expungement affect my teaching job or license in Louisiana? 1 Answers as of January 10, 2011

I'm getting a felony conviction expunged for possession of stolen property. Will this effect my teaching job or license? I've completed all of my probation and everything. I just wanted to know if it would show up on my rap sheet after it's expunged or even if I go to apply in another district. The State would see it as far as law enforcement, but what about anything else. I just don't want to be branded a "convicted felon" if I were to have everything expunged legally - finger prints and all from public view. Or even if I were to apply for a license in another state.

Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
The point of the expungement is to keep convictions or charges from harming your record and employment opportunities. If you are seeking legal assistance with the expungement process call to schedule a free consultation with Bloom Legal.