Will a deferred judgment for 3rd degree assault and DV in 2012 show up on a background check? 1 Answers as of July 16, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Yes. But you can seal it by following the proper procedures and then it won't show up on a regular, non-law enforcement background check. The forms etc. are on the Colorado Judicial website, self help menu, under seal my case. Or hire a lawyer that does those.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 7/16/2017
Click to View More Answers: