Will a CRO transfer impact my probation? 2 Answers as of May 23, 2011

I got and DUI and am going to transfer my CRO program to another county in which I have 14 months to go on unsupervised probation. Is the transfer of my case to the county that I still have probation left going to violate my probation?

I do not believe that you can transfer probation if you have a CRO.If you are on unsupervised probation there should be no problem with moving to a different county, so long as you have completed your requirements in the County where the probation is pending.Please remember that you must notify the Court as well as your probation officer (CRO) as to your new address and telephone number. It would be best to request a meeting with your CRO or the CRO office before you move to make sure you are not in violation of any of their terms in moving, just as a precaution.
So long as you get the probation office's consent, you are good. Stay well.