Will CPC 186.22 street terrorism enhancement have an effect on an I-212 Waiver Petition? 1 Answers as of October 06, 2014

A past green card holder lived in the US for than 20 years. He was deported and has been out of the country more than 10 years. He does not fall under a moral turpitude, aggravated felony and fraud or drug offense. His mother has become a US citizen recently, who by the way, can easily proof extreme hardship and as for him, he's become a professor and litigation attorney in his home country. His goal is to visit America one day, not necessarily to stay, but visit. His mother will petition on his behalf. His biggest obstacle is that yes, he was convicted of gun possession offense more than 10 years ago and included was the CPC 186.22 street terrorism enhancement. What are his odds or what can he do to help his I-212 Waiver petition?

His chances are not the greatest. Perhaps his mother should visit him.